| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Finally, you can manage your Google Docs, uploads, and email attachments (plus Dropbox and Slack files) in one convenient place. Claim a free account, and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio (from the makers of PBworks) can automatically organize your content for you.

View
 

Minutes September 2020

Page history last edited by Gabriel Bodard 8 months ago

EDAG September 2020 call agenda

 

Date: Tuesday 15th September 2020 • 16:30–18:00 BST

Google Meet URL: (redacted) 

 

Present: Gabriel Bodard (GB), Hugh Cayless (HC), Scott DiGiulio (SD), Thomas Kollatz (TK), Elli Mylonas (EMy), Irene Vagionakis (IV), Scott Vanderbilt (SV)

 

Apologies: Pietro Liuzzo, Tom Elliott, Simona Stoyanova, Charlotte Tupman, Polina Yordanova, Laura Löser

 

Chair: Elli Mylonas (EMy)

 

Post meeting minute cleanup by: Scott Vanderbilt  – DONE

 

Agenda items:

  • Approve August minutes (redacted)

    • EM go through and gather to-dos that haven’t been done, send out email.

    • Approved. TK copies into the Wiki – DONE

  • SV: Discuss alignment of current schema with latest TEI version (v.4.1.0) for release 9.2

    • Committed without intending to, but this is something we would have done anyway. 

    • We have to align it anyway. SV ask list to test. Also we test. (push to dev before that, or download from svn)  – DONE - posted to MARKUP 2020-09-15.

  • IV: Announce release 9.2 process  – DONE - posted to MARKUP 2020-09-14.

  • Report on FR#142 (IV): https://sourceforge.net/p/epidoc/feature-requests/142/: add Greek-Roman examples? SV will send hacked example to IV. -- Pending

  • Pietro's kind request: please consider reviewing and merging open PRs https://github.com/EpiDoc/Stylesheets/pulls please see the updated conversations on the linked tickets. Some of which close with pretty much easy and simple changes long standing bugs, and would IMHO be worth including in the release.

    • HC looks at #6, #7, #8 and merges if all is well

    • Working group (GB, EMy, SS) discusses if anyone has time to look at #4 (discussion in Google Doc) GB to send email.

    • #5 need more discussion. 

  • GB: Epigraphic ontology https://groups.google.com/g/epont

    • Attempting to revive the epont mailing list. GB: an executive summary of Pietro’s question would help get discussion going. TK: this is not possible because the document is complex and detailed. Hard to break apart.

    • Modeling Epigraphy with an epigraphic ontology - Document should be discussed. 

    • EM and TK send in proposal to Linked Pasts based on PL EpOnt GoogleDoc/and EpOnt discussion generally. EM will start document and send to TK (with copy to GB and HC).

  • GB: EFES (standing agenda item) - no discussion this call due to time constraints.

  • Ticket Sprint:

    • Bug Reports may all be fixed in PL’s pull requests. Assigned to him accordingly.

    • All tickets scheduled for release 9.2 have owners and are being handled.

  • GB to make Doodle poll for possible new meeting time starting Nov. The current time seems to have become difficult for a number of people. The likely available time slots are between 15:00 and 18:00 BST/GMT. DONE.

 

Next calls:

Tuesday 20th October 17:00 BST (redacted)

Agenda items for October:

  • Review release 9.2

  • Digital Classicist Wiki sprint November

  • EFES standing agenda item

 

Tuesday 17th November 16:00 GMT

Tuesday 15th December 16:00 GMT

 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.