| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Finally, you can manage your Google Docs, uploads, and email attachments (plus Dropbox and Slack files) in one convenient place. Claim a free account, and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio (from the makers of PBworks) can automatically organize your content for you.

View
 

Minutes March 2020

Page history last edited by Gabriel Bodard 1 year ago

Date: Tuesday 17th March 2020

 

Present: Gabriel Bodard (GB), Hugh Cayless (HC), Tom Elliott (TE) (chair), Elli Mylonas (EM), Simona Stoyanova (SS), Charlotte Tupman (CT), Irene Vagionakis (IV), Scott Vanderbilt (SV), Polina Yordanova (PY)

 

Apologies: Thomas Kollatz, Pietro Liuzzo, Laura Löser

 

Minutes revised by: GB & TE

 

Agenda:

 

  • Welcome of Thomas Kollatz, our new member (TE)

    • Postponed pending TK attending next meeting (unable to join due to technical problems with call)

  • Around the room status/questions/updates (TE)

  • We approved the February minutes.

    • EM will put January minutes into wiki, as it hasn’t been done yet.

    • SV has uploaded Feb.

  • Two pull requests (both from PL) for approval by EDAG: 

  • Recent SVN commit needs review: Update on Brazilian Portuguese translation of GLs (CT will review)

    • GB do we need an i18n working group to think about GL structure etc.? To be discussed.

  • EpiDoc server update (only TE can upload in current setup)

    • In progress; TE will report next month

  • Text Type ticket update

    • IV had summarised the problem in an exemplary document and suggested a few solutions, with two obvious favourites. Can probably be decided by EDAG pretty quickly, and then proposed to Markup.

    • IV, GB, HC, EM, SS, SV will review and report at April EDAG

  • SV: standoff provisions in latest TEI should be reviewed/assessed for EpiDoc utility

    • HC will report to EDAG in the next couple months so we can start thinking about it

  • Online epidoc teaching agenda

    • (defer to next meeting) (GB & EM to discuss in the meantime)

  • CT appointed EDAG chair by acclamation for next two calls (April, May)

  • GB: can we make EFES a standing agenda item

  • GB: should we schedule a new ticket sprint (preferably 2 hours) (it was previously agreed that we should try to hold a dedicated ticket sprint circa every third month)

    • TE or CT & LL to follow up

 

Next callTuesday 21st April, 2020 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.