• If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Dokkio Sidebar applies AI to make browsing the web faster and more productive. Whenever you open Sidebar, you'll get an AI summary of the web page and can ask any question you like about the content of the page! Try Dokkio Sidebar for free.


Minutes August 2019

Page history last edited by Gabriel Bodard 3 years, 6 months ago

Date: Tuesday 20th August 2019


Present: Gabriel Bodard (GB), Hugh Cayless (HC), Pietro Liuzzo (PL), Simona Stoyanova (SS, chair), Charlotte Tupman (CT), Scott Vanderbilt (SV)


Apologies: Laura Löser, Elli Mylonas, Scott DiGiulio, Tom Elliott


Agenda items:


  • Who is our new chair? (Simona for three months.)

    • Have we found a volunteer for September/October?

      • Simona to email with reminder + maybe divide roles differently. 

  • Approve July minutes - APPROVED

  • October release date - coordinate with Tom, for now 1st October, propose following week

  • Pull request and testing for XSL:FO stylesheets stream [to discuss with Pietro] [possibly test in Sept in Berlin?]

    • GB & HC to discuss workflow for EpiDoc pull requests - 21 August

  • Update from GB and EMy on EpiDoc semester plans [deferred to Sept/Oct]

  • Update from CT on Rio workshop, ca 15 ppl (dates?)

    • GLs translation into Portuguese is taking a little longer than anticipated, but will be done in six months or so. Not currently in XML, but can be copied across later. Will be a static translation; no resource to keep it in sync with English versions currently.

  • Discussion of tickets deferred to next month, which will be at the start of a release cycle, so important.

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.