| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Finally, you can manage your Google Docs, uploads, and email attachments (plus Dropbox and Slack files) in one convenient place. Claim a free account, and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio (from the makers of PBworks) can automatically organize your content for you.

View
 

Minutes June 2017

Page history last edited by Gabriel Bodard 3 years, 12 months ago

Google Hangout, June 20, 2017, 15h00 BST.

 

Present: Gabriel Bodard (GB), Hugh Cayless (HC), Laura Löser (LL), Elli Mylonas (EMy), Simona Stoyanova (SS), Charlotte Tupman (CT), Polina "Python" Yordanova (PY)

 

Apologies: Tom Elliott, Emmanuelle Morlock

 

Agenda:

  1. Workshops: Sofia Sept 4-8; London Sept 18-22 (provisional date: EFES); Brown Oct 5-6; Köln Oct 9-13 (Sigillography); Sofia Oct 30-Nov 3 (provisional date: EFES); TEI Vancouver November? (Maybe too late to organize; EMY will contact org.) TEI 2018? (Germany? To think about.)
  2. EFES (GB & PY reporting)
    1. We want to speak with stakeholders—especially those from outside Greco-Roman epigraphy—about desiderata beyond what we'll get from copying IOSPE. PY leads on this.
    2. We want to explore other EpiDoc codebases (PN, USEP/IIP, RIB, EAGLE, etc.) for both code to repurpose and inspiration for features.
    3. EFES workshops -- currently planned to be by invitation only, for people with expertise in EpiDoc; but if you have any suggestions for people who might benefit from this (or yourselves?) please let us know.
    4. XSLT testing and migration (see EFES ticket [19]); more discussion about migrating XSLT to Github to follow.
  3. Tunnel parameters – GB & SV to follow up
  4. XSLT working group – discuss how to archive/share outcomes from the group/training
  5. OEDUc
    1. reports from May 2017 meeting being posted on Stoa.org
    2. follow-up meeting (including PY, Tim Hill, Dimitar Iliev) to be held in London this Friday (Jun 23)
  6. Tickets
    1. discussed [128] and agreed it needs more discussion; perhaps allow typed divs to next inside others of same type only.
  7. Next release (8.24), Sep/Oct 2017
  8. Next call: July 18, 2017, 15h00 BST

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.